Sunday, July 22, 2007


Aaron climbed up when we were fagging at the stair case!

Partner! The one who always bully me.

Loves \ Aiais for 1 year & counting..

She is the bestest girlfriend a girl could ever asked for.

So like I headed down to Central really late last night.
Slacked around Funland and decided to catch a movie with Aaron & Co.
Yeap, so waited for Ilene to come down.
Went to Hub and bought tickets for the movie Alone.
I tell you, that show is goood.
Super exciting and scary!
Had supper @ S11 and pool before the movies.
Played Tals-play and the guys were rushing us and all.
Finally went in, was really scared and stuff.
Kept shouting and fidgeting in my seat.
After the movies, cabbed down to Boat Quay with Ilene.
Drank with Ks, Nick & Co. (Ilene's friends.)
Real funny people though they like to sabotage.
Played 5 10 , poker and I kept losing.
Keep drinking a lil' of martell neat or full cups of martell-coke.
Was really high and tipsy!
Luckily Lemon came and send me home.
Thank you so much!
Luckily I was still able to walk properly unlike the Tequila time.
Reached home, bathed and feel asleep!
Am going out with Brenda darling later.
:D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home